Dear Valued Customer,
In an effort to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus), the bank is taking additional preventative measures to protect our employees, customers, and communities.
Effective March 18, 2020, the following changes will occur:
- All Citizens State Bank lobbies will be closed to the public.
- We will be accepting deposits and conducting transactions through the Drive-Up and/or the Night Drop boxes. The night drop boxes will be checked frequently during regular business hours.
- If your banking needs are better served through an in-person meeting, please contact the bank to schedule an appointment.
- Businesses in need of cash and/or change, please call the bank to place your cash order and to schedule a pick-up time.
We strongly encourage the use of online banking and utilizing the mobile app as much as possible. These services include the following:
- View accounts and transaction
- Check balances
- Transfer between accounts
- Make mobile deposits
- Pay your bills
- View online statements and check images
We are available to answer your questions Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. You can call or text us in Finley — 701-524-1921, or Cooperstown — 701-797-2921, or Northwood– 701-587-5921.
We thank you for your ongoing trust and support during this unprecedented time. We will keep you informed as this situation changes and evolves.