Now you can use the internet to conduct virtually all of your banking business, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. From the convenience of any internet connection, you are able to transfer funds, make loan payments, obtain account balances, see which checks have cleared, and etc. The best part about this convenient service is, it's FREE!! Click here for a demonstration of Internet Banking.
Online Bill Payment
Discover how easy it is to stay on top of your bills. Online Bill Payment allows you to pay bills through your personal computer rather than by writing and mailing checks. This feature also allows scheduling one-time or recurring payments. To utilize the Online Bill Payment service you must be registered for Internet Banking. If you are already registered for Internet Banking, just login and select the Bill Payment icon. If you are not registered for Internet Banking, simply apply now. As soon as we activate your online banking account, normally within 1 or 2-business days, you can sign up for Online Bill Payment. More questions about Bill Payment? Read our Frequently Asked Questions.
- Easy and convenient method to pay your bills.
- Saves you time - no checks to write, no envelopes to address and mail.
- Provides a convenient record of paid bills and pending bill payments.
- No monthly fee…save on buying stamps, and checks!
- Best of all --- Online Bill Payment is FREE!!
Leave your check blanks at home! Your VISA Debit Card is not another credit card - it's a check. You can also obtain cash from an ATM when using your check card and PIN. Just present your VISA Debit Card when making your purchases, and the amount will automatically be deducted from your account. Your statement will show the business that you shopped at and the amount of the purchase. It can't get any easier!!
To report a lost or stolen debit card during regular business hours call: 701-524-1921 or toll free: 888-818-1921
To report a lost or stolen debit card after hours call: 800-417-8715
Ordering online or planning a trip outside the US? Please contact us and let us know your destination and dates. Your debit card will not work outside the U.S. and Canada without CSB's knowledge.
Planning on traveling? Be sure to contact us and let us know your destination and dates.
Our ATM’s are located at the Town & Country Co-op in Finley and Cooperstown, and also at our locations in Finley, Cooperstown, and Northwood.
Enjoy banking from the convenience of your vehicle at our Finley, Northwood, and Cooperstown locations.
Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday
Enjoy the convenience of having your money deposited directly into your checking, savings, or money market account with direct deposit.
- Direct Deposit is available for regularly scheduled payments such as social security, military, VA benefits, active military pay, retirement payments, dividends, etc. Direct deposit of your payroll check can be set up through your company's payroll clerk.
- No fee for this service.
- Eliminates risk of lost, stolen or forged checks.
- Provides for immediate availability of funds.